Days till our first baby


24- Why this should happen???

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Why this should happen to us? Oh, i think my question is the causes of this. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like that. I never ever think you like that.


Oh GOD, what should i do right now? I'm confusing now, confuse to make any decision when this thing happen to me like this.


Just 3 times for us? This is impossible for me. Why? I'm feeling sad now. Like i'm losing my bestfriend. I'm thinking bout "him". I think "he" has known me a long time ago, not just only for few months but more than years.


When hanging out with "him", i'm feeling happy. But sometimes, i can't imaging how happy am i, because i think i'm the most lucky man when hanging out with "him". Being with "him" not same as being with the other. I don't know why this happen to us.


But, to tell you honestly, I think i love you as you are one of my family. Btw, thank you for everything. May be tonight is the last for us hanging out together. But, i really hope you didn't think something weird with my question just now.


I love you..

2 orang berkata-kata:

meorsoleh said...

(-.-")

niktaufik said...

nape ye meor???ada mslh ke??

mmmmm, siapkan anatomy yer...nik arif nak esok...

Post a Comment

 
Perubatan Cawangan Iskandriah UPI Iskandariah Alex Academic Team PERUBATAN.ORG
© Copyright 2011 Katakan Ia dari Hatiku V2 Design by niktaufik. Edited by niktaufik

Paparan terbaik menggunakan Internet Explorer 8.0 dan Firefox 3.0 dengan resolusi skrin 1280 x 1024 piksel

track website visits