Days till our first baby


35 - Being the most idiot person

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I feel that I’m the most stupid person today. I don’t know why I’m being so stupid today. Feeling that I’m always doing something that the other do not want me to do that things. Every time doing that, I feel I’m away from HIM.

Now, by writing this post, I feel that I’m being so far, far away from HIS WORD, always doing the thing that bad for me to do it. I feel that something bothering me right now.

Just a moment, I’m doing the same mistake that have I done it before. I don’t know how to describe my feeling now. I just feel that I really sorry to you. I just can’t control my patience. I don’t know why I’m doing that again and again.

I think, it is the time for me to go deep into myself searching the true pathway for me to follow. I also think it's better for me to keep myself silence.

P/S:This post is dedicated to those who ever have done a bad things, just recheck your relation with ALLAH.
Not every person perfect.

I Love You

1 orang berkata-kata:

niktaufik said...

last editted at 23:35 on 26 May 2009.

ad org tnye aku apa y aku telah aku buat...

hahaha, lupa plak nk letak y tu bkn citer pasal aku...

tp inilah realiti kehidpan sebnr.. every person not always perfect, just recheck our relation with our CREATOR
:D

Post a Comment

 
Perubatan Cawangan Iskandriah UPI Iskandariah Alex Academic Team PERUBATAN.ORG
© Copyright 2011 Katakan Ia dari Hatiku V2 Design by niktaufik. Edited by niktaufik

Paparan terbaik menggunakan Internet Explorer 8.0 dan Firefox 3.0 dengan resolusi skrin 1280 x 1024 piksel

track website visits