Days till our first baby


36- 26 May 2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

What is the special about this date? I really don't know what the special of this date but it really give me a special meaning in my life.

26 May 2009, being as a lazy person, today i've skip my 4 hours lectures. Sleeping with peace in the morning.

Finishing my lunch with my lovely friend, i went to the hospital for visiting one of my friend also. Being in hospital since a month ago for a treatment of TB make him look really unwell. Hope he'll be better soon.

26 May 2009, is also the day that i've been through a completely difficult and hard time. I don't know how to describe it, but i think that was the tough ever i've been through.

26 May 2009, is the day before anatomy examination. I still have lots to be read. I hope tonight i can stay up tonight.

Pray for my success tomorrow.

To Yasir, get well soon.. I'll waiting for you in the lecture hall my friend.

I love you.

0 orang berkata-kata:

Post a Comment

 
Perubatan Cawangan Iskandriah UPI Iskandariah Alex Academic Team PERUBATAN.ORG
© Copyright 2011 Katakan Ia dari Hatiku V2 Design by niktaufik. Edited by niktaufik

Paparan terbaik menggunakan Internet Explorer 8.0 dan Firefox 3.0 dengan resolusi skrin 1280 x 1024 piksel

track website visits