Days till our first baby


41- Silence and low level

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Being silence is better for me right now. That's what I'm thinking right now. I know my mistake with everyone. Keep silence and low is the most appropriate action for me to do.

Sometimes I don't know why I'm doing that and that. Doing such a thing that I should not do. May be the other were right about me. I'm just act such a kind person but the real one, I'm such a really bad person.

I don't want you (the reader) to forgive me what I done before, I just want to say sorry. All depend on yourself to forgive or not. If you, people forgive me, thank you a lots. But if you don't want to, it's OK that your decision, and I should responsible what I've done. I just want to ask you, people just give me another chance for me to change myself. Give me some times for me being ME and I'll not disappointed you anymore people.

Well people, I know my mistake. That's why I'm sorry to all. I just can't do it anymore. I can't have it anymore. It's enough for me now. Now, I promise to myself that no more mistake in my act next time. I'll do it in proper way and proper time. Just need my time. Please people, I'm just an ordinary person. Hope I can get my other chance. May be not now, but just please give me another chance for me. Hopefully.

I'll keep it low and silence.


I love you...

0 orang berkata-kata:

Post a Comment

 
Perubatan Cawangan Iskandriah UPI Iskandariah Alex Academic Team PERUBATAN.ORG
© Copyright 2011 Katakan Ia dari Hatiku V2 Design by niktaufik. Edited by niktaufik

Paparan terbaik menggunakan Internet Explorer 8.0 dan Firefox 3.0 dengan resolusi skrin 1280 x 1024 piksel

track website visits